All 8x10s are $25 - $35 if a portrait - and all 16x20s are $35 for landscape - $45 if a portrait - they also include being mounted and framed. All 8x10s are and all 16x20s are $10 extra if liquid glass (resin with a hardner) is applied plus mounted and framed. When the liquid glass sets (takes 24 hrs.) and then fully cures (takes 3 days) it's like a covering of plexiglass only softer - and protects the picture.
All photo sessions are free. Time involved is free. Editing and word additions are free. I personally take each picture and edit it. Then after your approval I send the picture(s) to a company in Maryland to be enlarged. When I receive the picture(s) back I cut, stain and assemble a frame for it. The stains I work with are light, medium and dark Bombay Mahogney - all 3 will give the wood an antiquish finish - an Ebony which gives a burnt barn wood rustic finish and a Classic Oak which gives the wood a pure clean wood finish. Plus I apply Polyurethane Clear Gloss when needed which helps protect a finish and gives a slight shiny look to the finish. The whole process takes approximately 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. For wood I use the best northern pine.
About the photographer = My name is Preston Knowles, I have 2 certificates in free lancing and have been working with photography for over 20 years. I'll be honest in telling you I am 90% self taught - the other 10% is from photo classes I've taken. I do this as a hobby and therefore not out to get rich. I am paralyzed and do not drive nor work in any studio - mother nature is my studio. In my own opinion using a man made studio is creating a fake photograph. Using mother nature is real. And that makes me have to work round her rules - the rain, snow and cold.
You can reach me at 607-794-7255, leave a message and I'll get to you as soon as possible. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org (put photography on the subject line) and give an idea of what you'd like.